In this article I will talk about diferences between normal tours and private tours.
The private tour can offer you:
- Professional Guides
- Suitable for their own areas of interest such as history, gastronomy, photography, engineering, etc.
- For slow and medium slow walkers, families with children and older people, special visits for companies
- We can make the tour that you need to discover a different Barcelona, in a different way
About the private tour, if you are a group of friends, a family or co-workers we offer a private tour with an expert guide, to make a special tour for you. You can take a tour of the bike in a panoramic tour of Barcelona with private transportation or a visit to the most beautiful places in Catalonia.
You can take a tour of the old Town, the modernism, or combine both. You can also make the tour of the district of Gràcia. Some of the tours offers various languages: Castilian, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and others on demand.
Perhaps a private bike tour is the most appropriate for you, walking the best of Barcelona, like the Sagrada Familia, the modernism of the Eixample, the good sabormediterráneo of the maritime coastline; Or go up quietly with our electric bikes Montjuic mountain while enjoying its beautiful details of the sea and the city, as well as its historic castle, or climb to the famous work of Gaudí Park Güell through the charismatic district of Gracia.
The free tour allows you to discover the best that the centre of Barcelona can offer in the original free walking tour that runs through the historical and symbolic places of the Gothic quarter.
The guide will delve into a long colorful and revealing journey that crosses the time and space to help you develop your understanding of the exclusive place that the city of Barcelona possesses in the history of Spain and the world.
From fascinating stories about Catholic saints to Catalan war heroes, through Explorers ComoCristóbal Colón and artists of the level of Picasso or dictators as Franco, this tour will offer an exciting and interesting perspective of many historical figures who have left their mark in the city.
- A local guide
- It is collected in selected hotels
- Travel tips for the rest of your stay
- Food and drink
- Breaks to be able to go to the bathroom
- Pick-up service and return to the hotel
- Entrance fees to monuments